top of page


Your business tax should be filed annually to avoid a challenging situation with the CRA. You must keep all the receipts pertaining to your business expenses to help you lessen your taxes and make them easier to file.
ANNUALLY YOU MUST REQUEST FOR A T4A FROM THE COMPANY - Once you send a request and we received your written request for your T4A, you will receive an acknowledgment letter and a reply confirming that we received your T4A request and within 7 business days your T4A will be mailed out directly to your home address.
BASIC EXPENSES IN RUNNING A BUSINESS - If you are starting a business, you must keep in mind that there are other expenses that are needed to be done in order for you to grow your business:
  • Your business websites for you to easily grow your business (OPTIONAL)
  • Your marketing materials if you want to grow your business such as flyers, brochures, business cards, events, client meetings, travel costs. (OPTIONAL)
  • Business number (OPTIONAL)
  • Business email (OPTIONAL)
bottom of page